14 May 2009

I have not been able to write on my blog for a long time. The reason is that I got caught in a vicious circle here in Leuven and when I noticed, I simply turned my mind off. No more expression, because the expression was only negative garbage. O how I wanted to curse this fucking shit-hole called Leuven (seen In Bruges? Leuven is worse), this Catholic university, the BA program, Belgium, my house, Christianity, party-students etc. etc. etc. etc. And the more I aired this anger and frustration the deeper I circled right into it. So no more writing. It worked, I stopped circling deeper into the bitterness but I also stayed at the level I had already sunken to, unable (maybe even unwilling) to swim back up. Now I am dried up, static like an Islandic rockscape, with a numbing sound of distortion in my head. Probably nobody is checking this blog anymore, and rightly so.


4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Totally understand it...
    But hey! You're getting out of there really soon, aren't you! So just try to bear with it for a bit more time and then you'll be liberated from this hell!

    We'll meet soon in Europe. That'll be fun! ;-)

    Take care,
    Tennia
    Anonymous said...
    Hey Mart let me bring you some positive energy: I just accepted the offer from Utrecht University! yaywolaaahoo!! Utrecht here I come! :-)

    There'll always be a mattress there for you, Mart. Make sure you visit! ;-)

    by the way I like the photo of this entry

    tennia
    Unknown said...
    Klinkt kut maat. Hoop dat er verbetering in vooruitzicht ligt. Ik ben deze zomer toch weer ff in NL. Zou cool zijn je weer te zien voor simpele fun in the sun.

    Grussen
    Bas
    Anonymous said...
    I read your blog! and be jealous, chicken, Lena is coming!!!

    :)

    The Queen

Post a Comment